Saturday, April 2, 2016

Happy Saturday!

Hello!!!

Hope it's a good day for you. I'm slow moving this morning. We had a ballgame last night. Our two grandsons teams played each other. I just sat there yelling for both teams. We have been watching Cade (12) play on this team for 3 years. This is Gabe's first year in Little League (minor league before this), so it was a strange experience to watch them play each other. I did get some photos of Cade pitching to Gabe.

Gabe's team lost by 1 point. Very close. Cade's team has mostly 12 year olds and Gabe's team has mostly 10 year olds. So there is a little intimidation.

The point to all this - we did not get home until almost 10. We have a makeup game tonight, Cade's game Monday night, and Gabe has games Tuesday and Thursday night. For the whole month of April we have 3 games a week. During baseball we spend all our time at the ballpark or having practice and trying to recuperate. lol Sometimes I think we are all nuts.

OK enough baseball. I have a couple of projects to show you that are just for fun. No big commitment to time or supplies.

I found a new (to me) site recently, Cre8ive Cutz 99 Cent Store. I bought a couple of files to try out. They give written instructions with picture tutorials. If  I'm understanding them anyone can. They have some really cute things that can be made quickly. There is a $25.00 for a year subscription so I bought it. Now when I want to make something for the heck of it, I can find something cute to play with that I can figure out without a video.Can't live without Mary's, (SVGCuts) video tutorials. You know, A girls' just gotta have fun!

The birdhouse is from Cre8ive Cutz and the frame and easel stand is a free file from Dreaming Tree.

 
Aren't they cute?
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Love your projects Stephanie! That birdhouse is so cute ... love it! And its cool that you can watch both boys together playing in the same game! That is so cool and I'm sure it must be a good feeling! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baseball mad eh :-) Well you obviously enjoying watching, as much as they enjoy taking part :-) Love these creations - fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun projects! Love the birdhouse! My grandsons are on school baseball teams plus travel ball teamsand summer ball has not started yet. I enjoy watching the games, but I can not keep up with all of those games!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. AS long as you bring a god cushion to sit on while they play... all is good Stephanie! hahahaha, it's always fun to hear your baseball stories... maybe next time Gabe's team will get'em! :) Enjoy your Spring baseball games - Summer will be here before you know it! :) Fabulous 3d Birdhouse and cool Frame/Easel stand! Always nice to find a new place to shop! LOL

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are having some serious ballpark time my friend! Those photos will be wonderful treasures for the boys in days to come - great memories.

    I really love that sweet little birdhouse. The colors are great and the little bird is super cute. And the easel frame is so cute - would be great placed on a table or shelf in the foyer or entry way for all visitors to see

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, that baseball schedule is really going to keep you all hopping! Precious moments, though.... even at that hectic pace!
    Super adorable projects! Loving the 3D birdhouse. So glad you found a new source for crafty inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the games and practice and all that with baseball with my boys, then came football which was even worse, practice M-S and games on Sunday for minors, then middle and high school football came along. Keeps one hopping that is for sure! That was a close game for the boys! Sounds like both teams played a good game. Love, love, love that cute birdhouse Steph! It is really cute and I love the frame too. It's nice to play just for fun isn't it?!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete