Friday, May 27, 2016

A spot of tea, anyone?

Yesterday was the last day of school, yippee!

Gabe had a great year. He loved his teachers. There was an awards assembly and he got one for every category except music. He loved his music teacher just not all the things that go with music class. He made A's, just not his thing. lol

We are really proud of this boy!

I actually have something to show you.

For the longest time I have been wanting to make these 2 teapots and I finally did. They are from 2 different SVGCuts kits.



 
I was making the larger one for my BFF. I had no idea how large it would turn out until I started gluing.  So I made the smaller one too. Now she can choose.
 
I really like the 2 of them.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Hugs and God bless.
Steph

9 comments:

  1. These are stunning! Love the papers too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are incredible! I don't know how she would choose, they are both so pretty! Great papers and love the flowers and butterfly. Fabulous big fancy bow. Love the tiny flowers you added around the lower rim, too.
    Yippee for summer vacation! And huge congrats to Gabe on all his accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Stephanie these teapots are gorgeous!!!!!! Which file set is that very large teapot from??? I HAVE to have it. Gorgeous! And so glad that Gabe can relax and sleep in a bit and enjoy his summer.... and glad you get to slow down a bit and relax too! I live at the beach so as you can probably imagine, this weekend it is packed here like sardines! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Stephanie! Those are FREAKIN' GORGEOUS!!!! I Just LOVE the Floral Pattern papers you used for both teapots - Seriously Beautiful! And Congrats to Gabe! Awesome kid! Hope you all enjoy this Summer Break! :) Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...soooo elegant! What beautiful teapots. The prints you used are so dainty and just perfect for these lovely teapots. Your embellishments just add to the elegant look. So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Gabe!!! I bet too you are very proud of this young man! I can't believe school is out. But it's a good thing as I'm so ready for summer. I love, love, love your tea pots Stephanie! I've been wanting to make some too. Love the papers you used on both tea pots. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. These came out great love the papers you used
    . Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Gorgeous teapots! Love the pretty papers you used!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete