Friday, May 20, 2016

Hello, hello, hello!

Here to say hi and maybe I can type a little bit.  Hands just don't always cooperate.

Hope everyone had a beautiful Mother's Day. Mine was nice and quiet. Gabe picked out a new charm for my Pandora bracelet. It had 4M's and 4 hearts alternating in a circle. The hearts had stones. He said he picked that one because the hearts were the I in Mimi. So he got the Mimi charm just for me.

That child just melts my heart.

I do have a couple of things to show you. Thank goodness I love working with paper. That helps my fingers not to get so stiff.

 
I seem to have a thing about clocks. But it was just so cute and it
is a box too.

 
Nail polish bottle. It's a box also.

 
I liked the boat I made for my nephew so much that I
made one with the box for us.
 
I will try to do better about posting. I've made several things just
for the fun of it. Just have to take photos.
 
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs and God bless you all.
Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a nice Mother's Day, and glad you were able to get some crafting time in. Your boxes are so adorable! That alarm clock and nail polish bottle are just so fun, and I am crazy about the ocean-themed boat box! I always love me some nautical designs, and that G45 lines is one of my all-time faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you had a fabulous Mother's day! Sorry to hear your hands want to give you trouble! Darn hands! :) LOVE your 3D projects! That boat box looks awesome with those papers - is perfect! adorably cute clock and that nail polish box is so pretty with those flowers - now only to fill them with goodies! LOL Have a wonderful weekend!! HUGS!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there sweet lady! I'm so sorry to hear that your hands are giving you trouble. Keep making these fabulous projects and keep them limbered up! I am loving the things you've posted. The clock is really neat and I love the nail polish bottle! That little boat is really cute too.
    I'm so glad you had a nice Mother's Day. It was pretty quiet around here, but I did get to take my Mama out for lunch and spend some time with my Mother in Law. Your Gabe sounds like a real sweetheart. Those grands sure do touch our hearts, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always do such fabulous projects with the cutting files! Love the boat box- great choice of papers. Sorry you are having trouble with your hands--praying that improves for you! Thanks for your visits!
    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Stephanie!
    Awesome projects!!!! I really LOVE that last boat toybox....so gorgeous! They are all so very pretty! I hate knowing that you are in pain and having your hands not do what you want them to pretty much stinks. Please take care of yourself and rest those tired hands!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete