Friday, May 6, 2016

Lets try this again, shall we?

Hello!

I've missed you all. I hate that I can't seem to get in a routine. Baseball has me so "crazy"! Can't keep my days straight or the days for the grandsons games. I'm perpetually confused. lol  A family joke.

Well I have been doing a bit of crafting. (gotta have some peace time, right?)
You aren't going to believe this but I can't remember what I was going to show you! I looked through my pics and made a decision and now I can't remember what it was. It's been less than 10 minutes! This is what I've been dealing with. lol

OK, I've found it. This is a get well card for my Aunt. She wasn't feeling well and she loves getting cards from me.

This is an SVGCuts file. I love this card.

 
See, cute, huh?
 
I promise to do better. I actually have quite a few things to post about. I seem to have a little OCD when it comes to boxes. I've been making a few!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Hugs and God bless.
Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Omgosh, what a great card, Stephanie! I love the tall skinny shape to it, and what a great surprise when you open the card! The pop up umbrella is fabulous! LOVE the sentiment in the cloud cut out, and love the little raindrops. Even the top corner with the fancy edge is just beautiful! Your aunt is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy do I understand. I've been having a tough time posting lately too. Just not enough time or energy left to get everything done it seems. lol. Your card is soooo cute. I bet she loved it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is all kinds of CUTE! I love the front with those cute little rainboots and the inside is awesome! That umbrella is wonderful!
    Listen, don't feel like you are alone. If my memory continues to get worse as I get older, I'm gonna need a necklace with my name, address and phone number so that I can be returned home when I forget where I'm going! At this point, I think crafting is the only thing that keeps me sane - so keep on crafting my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how CUTE Stephanie! LOVE the outside then WHAM when you open it up to that sweet umbrella! LOVE it! And don't think your the only one who forgets things! You may be older than me, but I promise I forget a ton of stuff! The minute I think of something I HAVE TOO Write it down or forget about it! I keep my cell phone handy just to write in the notes section! Trust me.... it's not just you! LOL I know Baseball makes you crazy every year - But it'll be over with soon enough... Just enjoy your time with those grands.. crafting will always be around! BIG HUGS!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! The outside looks great with the boots and cloud and then a beautiful surprise inside with the pretty umbrella! Love it!
    Ballgames and yard work are keeping me busy too! Seems like this time of the year there is so much going on, but I am having fun!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete