Tuesday, May 24, 2016

This crazy person is back

How are y'all

I was actually coming to my blog to make a post. (believe it or not)  Well, I got a look at the stupid looking pic of the clock. I can't believe I posted that. This clock is really a cute file. You would never know by that photo. So here is a new vantage point.

 
See it's a box. Not just a dumb face.


This is a file from Cre8ive Cutz 99 cent store.

Now for the post I intended to do.

I told you I've been making lots of boxes, well some are for storage.  These are from the sil online store. Very easy to put together and cute.

So I'm done for the day. I hope to make a couple of cards before the game  tonight. (Monday)

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. That clock is really cool. Great gift for someone counting down time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think the clock is really cool, too! It amazes me the 3-dimensional things that can be made from paper, and the fact that they're functional too, is even more incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep very pretty clock box and even though your last photo didn't show the box portion of it, it was still a very beautiful photo of the clock face. Hope you are doing well today!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly Lady! I knew it was a box already! You always make such CUTE 3D boxes - But I do like the new angle - It's still a cool clock! LOVE it! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous clock - love how detailed it is. TFS

    ReplyDelete