Friday, June 10, 2016

Boy does time fly!!

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. My days are sure running together.

We've been busy with baseball practice and cleaning muddy practice uniforms. It has been so wet.
When the teams are announced there is only 2 weeks to practice till the tournament. It starts Monday and our first game is Tuesday.

I have been making a few cards for birthdays that I will be needing. In between I try to make something for fun.

What I'm going to show you is a file from Dreaming Tree, 3dsvg.com. They have wonderful files too.
So now I have 2 favorite companies.

This is one of the projects from the kit Love you Mom.





                                                            I just love hydrangeas.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Steph

8 comments:

  1. OOoh these are sooo adorable ...love the different colors and the cute pots
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baseball can keep one busy for sure! Ya'll been having tons of rain like us, but no flooding for us. I hope you have been safe from the flooding part! I too, loved this cut when I saw it! And I so want to make it!! Yours turned out so beautiful Stephanie, I just love it!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I have to ask myself what day it is each day during the summer because I completely lose track of time. I refer to the calendar hanging in the kitchen quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful display of flowers! I love this cutting file and hydrangeas too! You did a great job with this!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those flowers look so real! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - these are so beautiful! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMWORD.... How BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE those flower bouquets..

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous - what fabulous colors! All those tiny little flowers and the beautiful pots. I love, love, love these ♥

    ReplyDelete