Monday, June 20, 2016

Happy Monday

Good morning!  Hope you all had a Happy Father's Day.

The kids came to eat lunch and them we had another game to play in the All-Star tournament. Last nights game was rained out. Sunday was supposed to be if we needed a playoff  game.
So if we win tonight, we play the same team again. If we loose, it's all over. It's been a very hard week.

Anyway I have a cupcake holder I made for hubby and his card to show you.




                                                     The crown box holds cupcakes.
 
This is the tacklebox  box card.

 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless.
Steph

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Sweet cupcake treat holder. A nice surprise inside. I sure do like that tackle box. Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that crown is super amazing...so perfect it looks!! And the tackle box is simply amazing!!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, WOW! These are amazing, Steph! That tackle box box card is just beyond perfect for a Father's Day design, and I love the dimension and all those amazing lures. And that cupcake holder is so super cool! Talk about a statement piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie! I'm BAAACK!!! YAY!!! Or at least I hope so! LOL Son is still here visiting, but I think I finally fixed my dang computer! YAY!!! So, of course I came by to visit you!!! And OMGOSH!!! Lady ... What the heck... those are sooo FREAKING COOL! I LOVE the Cupcake holder crown - that's so neat... But then I see that Freakin' AWESOME Tackle box card... sooo DANG COOL my friend - I've missed seeing your awesome 3D projects and here you are... not disappointing me at all with these fantastic projects! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend! I see you have been up to your usual awesomeness! Both of these creations are amazing. That crown is spectacular and truly fit for a King. As if the crown isn't enough...cupcakes! It really doesn't get much better than this ♥
    And, can we just talk about that tackle box? Are you kidding me? You find the best files and then put them together perfectly. I just love all the bits and pieces - the details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that crown is amazing and I love that tool box - awesome!

    ReplyDelete