Monday, June 13, 2016

Hubby's birthday

Good Monday morning! Hope you all had a great weekend.

My hubby's birthday was on the 9th and we had his birthday lunch on Saturday the 11th. So Gabe and I gave him a card and presents on both days.

Today I'll show you both cards. The first one is made with files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon, PPPR. The second one is a card from SVGCuts, Father's Day Box Cards.

 
I love this sentiment.




 
I just love box cards.


 
Hubby loved them.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Hugs and God bless.
Steph


5 comments:

  1. Aww, those are such perfect cards for a golf-lover! That big golf ball with the smiley face, and the sentiment of the first card are so fun. And what a fabulous box card design! Such a WOW project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards and love the golf cart. Happy belated Birthday to your hubby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday to your Hubby!! Fabulous Cards my friend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your hubby had a wonderful birthday! He had to have loved these amazing cards. They are both so much fun - I love the sentiment on the front of your first card, too cute! And, that golf cart is crazy cute. Fabulous work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card for hubby is so awesome Stephanie, but it is the box of the golf cart that has my attention! That is fabulous!!! I need to make some of these for my son's for Father's Day. They would be so cute with some homemade fudge or such in it. Love it! Glad your hubby had a great birthday. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete