Sunday, June 12, 2016

I think I'm loosing my mind!

Hi, all!

I have to tell you my craziness.

Three weeks ago I "knew" that June 6th was my son and daughter-in-law's anniversary and the 8th was my sister-in-law's birthday. I "knew" this!

Well last week I couldn't figure out if my BFF's anniversary was the 6th or the 8th. I could not find it written down anywhere. So I found a card on hand that would work and gave it to them on the 6th. When she called me later I asked which date, 6 or 8th. She said it was the 7th. So we laughed about it,

Today, at my hubby's birthday lunch my daughter-in-law mentioned going to eat steak on the 6th, their anniversary. Then I remembered why the 6th meant something to me. I had completely forgotten.

Also the card I gave to my BFF was supposed to be for my sister's birthday which is Tuesday, the 14th. I looked all over for that card to get it ready for mailing to my sis. Finally I fixed another one for her.

Then I remembered using the 1st card I made for her but I couldn't remember who I gave it to.

Until today when my daughter-in-law started telling us about their anniversary dinner. Then I "remembered" where the card went and why the 6th and 8th were important to me.

So here is the first card and the one my sister will get on Tuesday.



This is the first card I made.

Guess what? I did not take a pic of the card I actually sent to my sis.
Now, do you need any further proof that I am loosing it?

So I'm going to close this for now while I still remember what I'm doing.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Dates can get to be confusing!
    Love the pretty card! Great design and colors!
    Have a great week!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, my friend... we all forget all those dates, too! Love this card with the garden look and the swinging lattice piece. Lovely matching envelope, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! - you can join the club on that one - what day is it :-) Lovely card though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Silly Woman!!! I know dates can be confusing.. Happens to me ALL the time.... I write everything down in my phone... otherwise I forget about it! Geesh.... Just know your not the only one it happens too! Your Sisters card is lovely though.... really nice!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just know that you are not the only one with a "number issue"! Dates, totals, math facts, phone numbers...you name it...if it has a number, I'm not going to remember it! I gave up on it years ago.
    Anyway, your card is just lovely! I'm sure everyone received beautiful cards from you and it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, you sound just like me Stephanie! I am always doing stuff like this! Drives me crazy too. Your card and envie is just beautiful my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete