Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy Sunday, July 3rd

Hello! I hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday.

We had our July 4th barbeque yesterday on the 2nd.  It worked out better, guest-wise, to have it on the 2nd. I'm really glad we did it that way. Now by the 4th I may feel human again! lol

Almost all of my favorite people were here. Now that we are all older, and do such silly things, there is a lot of laughter. It's been a long time since I laughed so much. We really are nuts! haha

Anyway I was going to show you some of the décor I made for the 4th but I can't get the computer to recognize the little stick to download the photos. Sometimes it just won't work, I never know.

So I will show you a card that Mary from SVGCuts gave us for free after she released her "Happy 4th" svg files. So cute! I got some of the projects made before the barbecue. Which is really surprising because the date really slipped up on us and we only had 4 days to do everything we needed to do before the BBQ. I also got some of Dreaming Trees projects from their last kit done, Stars and Stripes Forever.
I love red, white, and blue and leave this stuff out all summer.

So here is the card. I made this one for a friend who is battling a relapse of acute myeloid leukemia.

With a flash

no flash
 
Thanks so much for your time. Love your visits.
 
Hugs and God bless.
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had your party early! Sounds like it would be a HOOT! Sorry about your SD card... those things can be a pain sometimes! Also very sorry to hear about your friend.... Prayers going out to her... Your card is beautiful and she will appreciate you thinking of her! BIG HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry for your friend, and hope this beautiful card brought a smile to her face! Love those flowers! And the dimension is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loVe your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing. I bet your friend will loVe it. She is in my prayers.
    {The computer gremlins are fast at work. I've been having computer issues too. Ugh}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete