Saturday, August 13, 2016

I do not do well with change!

Well I finally made myself open my blog. I wanted to post. (believe it or not) And this is what I found.

(We have enabled automatic spam detection for comments. You should occasionally check the comments in your spam inbox)

What is this for? and why is it here? Can't they leave things alone?

I really don't know what this changes. I hope y'all don't have any problems.

Sorry it's been so long. My brain has been otherwise engaged. I'll tell you about that later.

Today is the beginning of showing August birthdays.

First up - my beautiful cousin had a birthday on the 7th. Here is her card.


 
This card is from a Birds Cards, SVGs file.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and God bless.
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie!
    Change is only good for those who adapt to it very well .... it's not for everyone lol..... and it's okay that you don't like it. I don't like change either... I am glad to see that you did find some time to make this gorgeous card! It looks so tropical... very good! Love the colors!
    Hope you are enjoying summer! It is going way by too fast!! Way to fast!! Well hope you are having a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya on CHANGE! Don't really like it much... especially if it messes things up that are fine to begin with! LOL I still can't get my word notification to work right on blogger.. I have it set to OFF and yet it still makes everyone jump through hoops to leave a comment... can't seem to fix it either.. UGH! :) I do like your beautiful card for your cousin... it's very pretty! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I don't know... always seems like Blogger messes with things... wish they'd leave well enough alone. Guess that's why I like Wordpress. :D
    Your card is super adorable! I love those bright tropical flowers, and love the shaped card base!

    ReplyDelete