So everyone lets get your red white and blue mojo going and create something patriotic.
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
Using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. You may enter the challenge as many times as you want as long as you post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only
To join our challenge just link up your project at Http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com.
I used my E and my Portrait.
Cricut carts used:
Independence Day - firecracker cut at 4.5
Summer Celebrations - flag cut at 5.5
Silhouette cuts used:
4th of July #11345 - 6"
3d star #29245 - 6 1/2"
The fireworks sparkle is from a separate cut #43825
One lucky person will be chosen by random.org to be our August GD.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.Be sure to stop by the rest of the DT for lots of inspiration.
Hugs and God bless. Stephanie
Little Scrap Pieces-let freedom ring
Paper Playtime-Red white and blue
Pause Dream Enjoy-anything goes
Scrap Happens-4th of July-summer challenge
Cut it up-new nations